Table of contents
What is Hootsuite? Hootsuite is one of the most well-known and highly rated social media scheduler applications. It’s excellent for small and medium marketing teams, agencies, and businesses. That’s why Hootsuite is used by over 15 million individuals and over 800 Fortune 1000 businesses.
Hootsuite simplifies social media scheduling by allowing you to design easily, curate, plan, monitor, and report on your social media standards. In addition, you can automatically schedule an unlimited number of posts so that you can stay active on social media even when you’re sleeping.
HootSuite may be used on various platforms, including personal accounts, company sites, and other social media activities. Moreover, you can plan a maximum of 30 messages across three social networks during the free trial. Another benefit of this service is that it is an all-in-one platform that allows you to curate and plan content, track your social ROI, and conduct social media advertisements, among other things.
You may also like:
You may use Hootsuite to post updates, evaluate replies, and engage with your customers across 35 prominent social media platforms, including:
- Facebook (including Profiles, Events, Groups, and Fan Pages)
- LinkedIn (including Profiles, Pages, and Groups)
- WordPress blogs
- Several other platforms via third-party apps (including Vimeo, Reddit, Via.me, StumbleUpon, Instagram, Tumblr, Evernote, Flickr, MailChimp, Slideshare, Storify, Edocr, Get Satisfaction, and others)
- Create and schedule posts
- Manage a lot of channels
- Plan upcoming campaigns
- Stay on top of incoming messages
- Analyze the results
- Hootsuite has four premium programs as well as a 30-day free trial. All paid programs are available to be paid on a monthly or annual basis.
- Professional, 19$/month – 1 user, ten social profiles, unlimited schedule post, access inbox messages, schedule social media posts in advance, schedule multiple posts at time
- Team, 99$/month – 3 users, 20 social accounts, everything in Professional
- Business, 599$/month – over five users, 35 social accounts, everything in Team
- Enterprise, contact Hootsuite for pricing – unlimited users, 50 social accounts, quarterly business review, report on team performance, custom solutions, everything in Business
Developed in 2010, Buffer has gained its reputation as a widely-used social media scheduler. It features a free edition with a simple interface that makes scheduling and viewing social network updates a breeze. In addition, the platform is feature-rich, with capabilities for publishing, analytics, audience interaction, and team collaboration included.
Buffer’s methodology makes content sharing simple. You may easily create a new post within the app once you’ve connected your social accounts. In addition, it allows you to choose which social accounts to use, automatically excluding impossible combinations.
One may not only plan posts but also send them for approval, modification, or addition to a draft using the Buffer alternatives service. Before uploading your content on any social media outlet, you may edit your caption. In addition, Buffer now provides a mobile app, which allows you to add photos, videos, and links to your scheduled posts.
Buffer may be used to post to the following social media platforms:
- Facebook: Only Pages and Groups, not Profiles
- Instagram (Business accounts only)
- LinkedIn (Profiles and Pages)
- Pinterest (available with a Premium Buffer subscription only)
- Social Media Analytics: Measure your social media performance in a few clicks
- Planning And Publishing: Collaborate and plan your campaigns
- Customer Engagement: Respond to comments twice as fast
- Analytics: See and celebrate your progress
Buffer is a Sass platform that sells access monthly. Buffer – all in one app – comes with five premium options and a no-charge one with some free social media tools. All paid programs are available to be paid on a monthly or annual basis. On the Pro Plan, they provide a 20% yearly discount, while on the Business Plans, they offer a 15% yearly discount:
- Free, 0$/month – 3 social profiles, one user, ten planned posts
- Pro, 15$/month – includes eight social accounts, one user, 100 scheduled posts, Pinterest connection, and a calendar view of each Queue.
- Small Business, 99$/month – 25 social accounts, six users, 2,000 scheduled posts, Pinterest connection, Calendar view of each Queue, approvals process access, and improved analytics
- Medium Business, 199$/month – 50 social accounts, 11 users, 2,000 scheduled posts, Pinterest connection, Calendar view of each Queue, approvals process access, and improved analytics
- Large Corporations, 399$/month – 150 social accounts, 26 users, 2,000 scheduled posts, Pinterest connection, Calendar view of each Queue, approvals process access, and improved analytics
- Enterprise, $Custom/month – 150+ social accounts, 26+ users, 2,000 scheduled posts, Pinterest connection, Calendar view of each Queue, approvals process access, improved analytics access
ContentCal is a content calendar tool and social media management software for freelancers, agencies, and small companies launched in 2016. This scheduling program has been created to be highly user-friendly. ContentCal will guide you through creating a content calendar for your business, linking your social media accounts, and scheduling updates.
In addition, ContentCal assists you in identifying your Most Unexceptional-performing pieces and media. You may change the layout, add colors and logos to your material, and link it with primary file-sharing services such as Google Drive and DropBox. Furthermore, forget about grammar mistakes because you can integrate Grammarly into continental and write strong, clear, and error-free messages. Also, you can use the Web Clipper browser plugin to add links and articles to your ContentCal. The content calendar also has color-coding, which makes it a lot easier to deal with.
This social media scheduler features a simple, calendar-style interface for the four most popular social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Linkedin. There’s also the possibility of creating different custom accounts, such as for YouTube.
Social Media Management Features such as:
- Content Management,
- Analytics (Social Media),
- Auto Publishing,
- Brand Tracking,
- Customer Engagement,
- Multi-Account Management,
- Multi-User Collaboration,
- Posts Scheduling,
- Monitoring Social Media
Content Management Features including:
- Version Control
- Approval Process Control
- Document Management
- Permission Management
- Rich Text Editor
- Rule-Based Publishing
- Template Creation
Even at the top tier, ContentCal’s SaaS platform is affordable to virtually any size organization:
- Pro, $17/month (year subscription only) — 1 user and one calendar to manage four social accounts, weekly and monthly views, pause content/calendar, analytics with PDF export, search posts, chat and email assistance
- Company, $59/mo ($47/mo if paid yearly) – 2 users and two calendars to manage eight social accounts, all Pro features plus approval workflows, assign responsibilities, comments, and collaboration, sophisticated video uploader
- Premium, custom pricing starts at $99/mo ($79/mo if billed annually) — minimum two users and two calendars to manage a custom number of profiles, all Company features plus dedicated account manager, onboarding and team training, control file upload sources, send posts to Facebook drafts, multi-calendar posting, and analytics filtering
- Agency, custom everything – Custom packages are available for agencies wanting to handle many customers.
SocialBee is a robust social media all in one software that incorporates features such as competition research in addition to scheduling. Freelancers, bloggers, entrepreneurs, and marketing firms worldwide use this cloud-based social networking platform founded in 2016.
SocialBee, as a social media management platform, enables company leaders and team members to increase content sharing and publication efforts. In addition, it allows you to categorize various sorts of social media material.
Furthermore, this social media scheduler allows you to spy on rivals and evaluate your audience to develop the most acceptable social media strategy. You’ll be able to send messages to your target audience that resonate with them, and you’ll be able to emulate the success of better-performing companies in your sector.
You can use SocialBee to schedule posts on some most popular social media apps such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google My Business, and Pinterest.
- Content Categories for Your Posts
- Share Your Content
- Easy Import & Editing Features
- Custom URLs & Tracking Features
- Collaboration Features
- Analytics & Performance Reports
- Barely Noticeable Support
SocialBee offers a 14-day free trial, after which people may purchase it on the following monthly plans:
- Bootstrap (for authors, coaches & solopreneurs) – $19 per month: 1 workspace, five social profiles, ten content categories, 10 RSS Feeds, 1000 posts/Category, post, recycling, all audience tools
- Accelerate (for startups & small businesses) – $39 per month: 1 workspace, ten social profiles, 50 content categories, 50 RSS feeds, 5000 post/category, everything in bootstrap
- Pro (for Freelancers and agencies) – $79 per month: 5 workspaces, multiple users, 25 social profiles, unlimited content categories, and RSS feeds, 5000 post/category, everything in Accelerate
This social media planner was founded in 2004 as a social media scheduling tool. PromoRepublic is a social media marketing solution for small companies, agencies, and multi-location brands that includes content delivery processes. As part of its services, it offers content development, publication, and analytics. In addition, the interface features a built-in visual editor. As a result, it’s simpler to add fonts, shapes, and pictures straight to your post content while drafting using the visual editor’s aid. It also includes analytics and reports immediately converted to PDF for simple sharing with your team.
It may also be used as a monitoring tool for tracking and analyzing your social media activity. After giving it the green light, this fantastic social media scheduling tool posts at the ideal moment for optimal reach.
You may publish material to most used social media 2020 regularly. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google My Business are all examples.
Social Media Management:
- Create, schedule, and promote content.
- Engage and collaborate on social media.
- Analyze results in dashboards.
- Easily organize content for teams and partners.
- Block selected content elements from being edited.
- Keep track of content usage & performance.
- Enable on-the-go sharing & posting of branded content.
- Encourage authenticity with content customization.
- Ensure your partners’ posts meet regulatory guidelines.
- Answer comments, reviews, and direct messages.
- Manage all locations’ listings in one dashboard.
- Oversee reviews and ratings across locations.
After a 14-day trial of the Starter Package, PromoRepublic offers four premium options (content calendar, graphics editor, and access to thousands of templates). The statistics below are based on a monthly payment. You get a 20% discount if you pay for the year in advance.
- Solo, $9/month for three social accounts, 0 team members (excluding Pinterest), 100,000+ post ideas library, graphics editor, smart posting, and basic post analytics
- Standard, 49$/month – 10 social accounts, one team member, 100,000+ post ideas library, graphics editor, smart posting, time slots, basic post analytics, client-specific workplaces
- Professional, 99$/ month – 30 social profiles, 15 team members/clients ( 49$ for an additional 30 social profiles and 15 members), 100,000+ post ideas library, separate workspaces for each client, smart posting, time slots, edit pictures, basic post statistics, smart reporting, approval & collaboration workflow
- Advanced, starting at 182$/ month – custom social profiles, custom team members/clients, 100,000+ post ideas library, your domain’s platform, a custom-made user interface for you, all features in Professional plan
Post Planner was founded in 2011 with the primary purpose of assisting individual marketers and agencies in swiftly locating, distributing, and scheduling content. When you plan a post to go public, you must choose a special day in the future, and Post Planner will recommend peak interest periods. This social media scheduler tool will let you decide when to publish our updates on social media. Depending on the publication time, it may estimate the engagement and reach rate.
This social network software claims to increase your interaction rate by recommending the Most Unexceptional times to post and hashtags to use. In addition, you can manage and schedule your posts across a variety of social media platforms.
Post Planner may be used to schedule some trending social media apps Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest postings.
- Automate your posting calendar
- Boost reach with no extra effort
- Create network-optimized content
- Tap into a firehose of content
- Organize your branded content
Post Planner is available for $5.0 per month, including restricted media library access to locate industrial material and access to the Canva design editor. Post Planner also comes with some specific plans:
For small businesses, bill annually:
- Starter at $5.00 per month – 3 profiles, 300 scheduled posts, 12 posts/profile/day, one user, content curation
- Solo at $15.00 per month – 10 profiles, 1000 scheduled posts, 12 posts/profile/day, one user, content curation
- Business at $25.00 per month – 25 profiles, 5000 scheduled posts, 24 posts/profile/day, four users, content curation
For enterprise, bill annually:
- Venture at $59.00/month – 50 profiles, 10,000 scheduled posts, 36 posts/profile/day, 8 users, content curation
- Agency, 125$/month – 100 profiles, 20,000 scheduled posts, 48 posts/profile/day, 12 users, content curation
- Enterprise, 275$/month – 200 profiles, 40,000 scheduled posts, 60 posts/profile/day, 25 users, content curation
With StoryChief – a social media scheduler – you can publish all of your content across various channels with A click. You can use the built-in SEO checker and add components like a sign-up form to your blog posts to help them rank on Google and collect leads. The software then streamlines the content marketing platform by automatically distributing your blog entries once they’ve been published. You have control over which channels to promote them on and when to market them.
You may also repost your blog pieces on other properties to increase interaction and obtain the results you need to develop your company. StoryChief also works with Zapier, allowing you to link your blog to third-party apps and streamline your workflow even further.
You may use StoryChief to post updates, evaluate replies, and engage with your customers on many media sharing apps, including:
- Facebook (including Groups and Fan Pages)
- WordPress blogs
- Several other platforms (including Tumblr, MailChimp, Spotify, SlideShare, Medium SoundCloud, and others)
- Multi-channel marketing: Be present on all your channels
- Social media management: Grow your social media presence
- Content collaboration: Work together seamlessly
- Employee advocacy: Amplify your brand’s reach
- Content calendar: See the big picture
- Content data management: Be in control of your content
- SEO copywriting: Increase your Google ranking
- Newsroom: Your brand’s content hub
- Analytics & reporting: Get actionable insights
For $90 per month, you may add four people to your account to assist with your blogging and social media activities. As your account’s price rises, you’ll gain access to more seats, private client workspaces, and other benefits.
- Team Plan, starting from 90$/month, bill annually – 4 Users included, one workspace had, unlimited stories & social media posts, unlimited campaigns
- Agency Plan, starting from 225$/month, billed annually: 25 Users included, five private workspaces for clients, unlimited stories & social media posts, unlimited campaigns, Whitelabel notifications & reports, resell StoryChief to your clients, manage your billing
- Custom Plan, contact StoryChief – 15 Users included, one workspace included, custom integrations, unlimited stories & social media posts, unlimited campaigns, personalized onboarding program, dedicated account manager, dedicated customer success manager, dedicated technical support engineer, Single Sign-On (SSO)
One of the most comprehensive and user-friendly social media schedulers on this list is SocialPilot. Every element of SocialPilot is designed to make your social media calendar and marketing activities more effective. With automated post scheduling and many other unique features, you can manage all of your key social media accounts on one platform and optimize your social media efficiency. In addition, small businesses and digital firms can use SocialPilot to schedule and market on social media.
You may use this social media tool for businesses to post to TikTok, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Google My Business, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, and VK, among other social media networks.
- Connect 50+ Accounts & Schedule Posts
- Analyze, Monitor & Report Your Social Performance
- Be On Top Of All Conversations With Social Inbox
- Manage Your Social Media Team and their Work
- Content Curation, Discovery & Custom Feeds
- Visualize Your Strategy on Social Media Calendar
- Upload Up To 500 Posts with Bulk Scheduling
- Reach A Wider Audience By Boosting Your Facebook Posts
After a 14-day trial of the Studio Package, Social Pilot offers four premium options (Agency, Studio, Small Team, and Professional). The statistics below are based on a monthly payment. You get a 15% discount if you pay for the year in advance.
- Professional, $30/mo (billed annually, save 15%): 10 Social Media Accounts, 1 User, 5 RSS Feeds, Analytical Social Media – Web, Social Content Calendar, Bulk Scheduling, Curated Content, Facebook Ads
- Small Team, $50 (billed annually, save 15%): 25 Social Media Accounts, 3 Users, Unlimited Clients. Also included: 10 RSS Feeds, Social Media Analysis – Web + PDF, Social Inbox, Social Timeline Content, Bulk Scheduling, Curated Content, Facebook Ads
- Studio, $100 (billed annually, save 15%): 50 Social Media Accounts, 5 Users, Unlimited Clients. Also included: 15 RSS Feeds, Analytical Social Media – Web + PDF, Social Inbox, Social Content Calendar, Bulk Scheduling, Curated Content, Facebook Ads, Concierge Setup
- Agency, $150/mo (billed annually, save 15%) – 75 Social Media Accounts, 10 Users, Unlimited Clients, White Label, 15 RSS Feeds, Social Analytics – Web + PDF, Social Inbox, Social Timeline of Content, Bulk Scheduling, Curated Content, Facebook Ads, Concierge Setup
Loomly is a content production platform based on a calendar that is suited for small to medium enterprises. On the desktop, it features a user-friendly interface. You may schedule your post, send it to approval, need modification, or publish it all from one write box. In addition, you can create a variety of calendar processes, which is quite helpful.
Loomly features a library function that allows you to organize your photos, descriptions, hashtags, statistics, and drafts. You may quickly turn them into an upcoming post when you need them. Before posting your scheduled content, this application creates an automated preview. Photos, videos, numerous pictures, links, essential updates, and Instagram stories may all be scheduled with Loomly.
Loomly automates Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Google My Business publishing.
- Maintain control over all of your social media posts
- Provide post ideas based on current events, RSS feeds, and social media Most Unexceptional practices.
- Manage all assets in one place
- Craft posts & ads
- Know precisely what you are publishing
- Make sure you know exactly what you’re publishing
- Intuitive scheduling
- Communicate with actual target audience
- Engage your audience
- Assess your success
This top-rated social media scheduler service offers a free 15-day trial with no credit card required, and during that time, you may add up to 10 social media channels to the program. After that, the most basic package costs $25 per month.
- Base, $25/mo – 2 users, ten social accounts, unlimited content, core feature, hashtag suggestions, support (FAQ, chat, and email)
- Standard, $57/mo – 6 users, 20 social accounts, + Base plan
- Advanced, $119/mo – 16 users, 35 social accounts, + Standard plan
- Premium, $249/mo – 26 users, 50 social accounts, + Advanced plan
- Enterprise, Contact for pricing – 27+ users, 51+ social accounts, + Premium plan, Account manager
Later, one of the finest automatic social media scheduler tools focuses on Instagram. Unlike other social networks tools for scheduling and managing, “Later” allows you to start by inputting a picture rather than words. In addition, you may save the image to “Later” and then write a caption for it.
It’s now able to drag-and-drop postings into time slots in your schedule using Later’s Quick Schedule function. This is the same as a queue. Later provides you with information about your next available time window with your media material. Conversations are available to you if you have one of Later’s business plans.
Later create automated publishing on popular platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, and TikTok.
- Instagram Analytics
- User-Generated Content
- Instagram Stories
- Instagram Hashtags
- Pinterest Scheduling
- TikTok Scheduling
- LinkedIn Scheduling
Access to Later is offered monthly as a SaaS platform. Later has five premium options to choose from, as well as a free one. All paid programs are available to be paid on a monthly or annual basis. On premium programs, they provide a 17 percent discount for yearly payments.
- Free, 0$/mo – one user, one social account/ platform, primary feature, 30 social media posts, can schedule photos and upload unlimited images to Media Library, basic Instagram analytics, can search and repost UGC
- Starter, 12.5$/mo (billed annually) – one user, one social account/ platform, essential feature, 100 social media posts, can schedule photos and videos, and upload unlimited photos/videos to Media Library, can schedule Instagram Stories and multi-photo posts, primary and pro Instagram analytics, can search and repost UGC
- Growth, 20.83$/mo (billed annually) – two users, one social account per platform, 150 social media posts, can schedule photos and videos, and upload unlimited photos/videos to Media Library, can schedule Instagram Stories and multi-photo posts, hashtag suggestions, basic and pro Instagram analytics, Pinterest analytics, can search and repost UGC
- Advanced, 33.33$/mo (billed annually) – six users, one social account per platform, unlimited social media posts, can schedule photos and videos, and upload unlimited photos/videos to Media Library, can schedule Instagram Stories and multi-photo posts, hashtag suggestions, basic and pro Instagram analytics, Pinterest analytics, can search and repost UGC
Missinglettr is a social media marketing application that automates your campaigns on social media. All you have to do is create an account, connect your social media accounts, and tweak a few campaign parameters.
Missinglettr, which makes scheduling posts very quick and easy, might be the missing piece in your social media strategy. This program uses your RSS feed to automatically produce snippets and photos published on your social media profiles.
You may pick between a two-week blast and a year-long evergreen campaign for the duration of the campaign. Then, by modifying the auto generated messages as needed, you may finalize the posts you wish to schedule for publication on your social media sites. If you don’t have a social media post planner or blog post planner to promote, Missinglettr Curate will help you locate related content from other users that you can share on social media.
Missinglettr works with the most powerful social platforms globally, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Drive traffic on autopilot with Drip Campaigns
- Find and be found with Curate
- Coordinate your entire strategy with our multi-purpose Calendar
- Track your performance with advanced analytics
Missinglettr offers a free plan with 50 scheduled posts and a social profile. At least three social accounts and 500 scheduled posts are included in the premium plans, which start at $9/month (or two months free if paid yearly). You may test out the premium plans for 14 days before committing to a subscription.
- Free plan: one workspace, one social profile, 50 scheduled posts
- Solo – 19$/month: one workspace, three social profiles, 500 scheduled posts, one extra user
- Pro – 59$/month: three workspaces, nine social profiles, 3,000 scheduled posts, unlimited extra users
- Curate – from 49$/month: Full access to curate, publisher profile page, add your content to the Missinglettr Library, promote up to ten posts per month
- Agency – contact Missinglettr (from 147$/month): unlimited workspaces, 25 social profiles, 10,000 scheduled posts, custom domain, dashboard, PDF reports, and more
Agorapulse is a social media management platform that allows agencies, corporations, and marketers to manage their social media communications. It can schedule and post content, identify key influencers, monitor social channels, and generate beautiful reports from one simple dashboard.
Agorapulse helps agencies and teams collaborate more effectively. Marketers can interact, listen, cooperate, and even assess social media activities with the aid of these social media sharing tools. In addition, it allows you to publish to all of your social media accounts from one location, with a queue or schedule in place to guarantee that your material is delivered at the Most Unexceptional possible moments. You may even re-queue or postpone your evergreen content.
Agorapulse works with top 5 social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Social Media Inbox
- Publishing Social Media
- Monitoring Social Media
- Social Media Reporting
- For Agencies
After a 30-day trial, Agorapulse provides some Most Unexceptional free social media management tools and three premium options. The statistics below are based on a monthly payment. However, you get a 20% discount if you pay for the year in advance.
- Free plan, 0$/month – one team member, three social profiles, 40 scheduled posts/ month, 100 inbox items (not include Twitter), CRM tools, one month reporting
- Pro plan, 99$/month – two team member, ten social profiles, including: unlimited publishing posts, bulk scheduling posts, social inbox (all platform, advanced sync), CRM tools, listening tool, unlimited reports exports, six months reporting, one competitor analysis, 300 active advertisements for ad comments monitoring/profile
- Premium plan, 199$/mo – four team members, 25 social profiles (12$ per month per extra profile, up to 40 total profiles), two shared calendars, 12 months reporting, Pro plan + all features
- Enterprise plan, Contact Sales – 8+ team members, 40+ social profiles ($12/mo/extra profile-unlimited), unlimited publishing, bulk scheduling, Premium plan + all features
Sendible is one of the few services that can assist you in creating unique messages that will have the most impact on your preferred social media platforms. Using the built-in Canva graphics editor, you can modify how your message appears on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social media platforms.
Use Sendible’s content suggestions to refresh your social feed with the finest and most relevant material in your industry or niche if your brand-new site doesn’t have any Eventually. For those dealing with customers, the one-click report may be used to show off the most acceptable social media posts you’ve created for them based on various engagement metrics.
This great social media scheduling app with the Most Unexceptional social media planning tools integrates with well-known social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Google My Business, YouTube, Pinterest, and blogging platforms such as WordPress, Medium, and Tumblr.
- Post Preview
- Content Suggestions
- Auto-post RSS feed
- Bulk Scheduling
- Smart Queue
- Content Library
Currently, Sendible has no free plan available. However, Sendible is available at the 30-day trial, and after that, there are three plans for you to choose from:
- Creator, 25$/mo (billed yearly): Start a free trial, one user, six social profiles, One-click reports
- Traction, 76$/mo (billed yearly): Start a free trial, four users, 24 social profiles, One-click reports
- Scale, 170$/mo (billed yearly): Start a free trial, seven users, 49 social profiles, Build 14 custom reports
Since 2008, Socialoomph claims to have provided scheduled social posting services. On the surface, Socialoomph looks to be one of the more basic social media scheduler tools, yet it has powerful scheduling and queueing capabilities. After you’ve connected your social accounts, you’ll have many choices for managing them more easily.
SocialOomph has many features for a variety of social media sites, such as analytics and scheduling. You may use the platforms to send automated direct messages to new followers and keyword searches for Twitter influencers.
This social media scheduler connects with some social platforms and blogs like Discord, Facebook, LinkedIn, Mastodon, Pinterest, Reddit, StockTwits, Twitter, Blog, Shopify blogs, Tumblr blogs, WordPress blogs.
- Precise scheduling
- Post queues
- RSS feeds
- Bulk uploading
- Self-destructing posts
- Post-flood control
- Your content only
- Post tags
A 30-day money-back guarantee and a free plan are available from SocialOomph. The first month’s fee is $15.
- Personal Suite, free – one user, one social profile, unlimited scheduled posts (max 3 per hour), basic posting features
- Advanced Suite, 15$/month – one social profile, one user (personal and team posts), one blog, one RSS feed, one queue, unlimited scheduled posts (max 60 per hour/social profile/blog), all posting features
- Professional Suite, 25$/month – ten social profiles, one user (personal and team posts), five RSS feeds, five blogs, five queues, one webhook, unlimited scheduled posts (max 60 per hour/social profile/blog), all posting features
- Business Suite, 55$/month – 20 social profiles, one user (personal and team posts), ten RSS feeds, ten queues, one webhook, all posting features, unlimited scheduled posts (max 60 per hour per social profile/blog), 35$/month per additional associate, 5$/month per additional team
Crowdfire is a small company and e-Commerce social networking platform. This social media scheduler adheres to the Clean-Engage-Grow concept, which is a fresh and positive growth approach for social networks. Its “clean” features eliminate superfluous and undesirable accounts that don’t offer actual value to corporate or individual flows or contribute to strategic goals being met.
Many features are missing from Twitter and Instagram, such as information about jobless and inactive users. Analyze Twitter’s data to assist companies and people in making better-informed and more intelligent decisions. In addition, you may reach a larger audience and sell via DM because of its marketing possibilities.
This social media scheduler assists customers in growing their fan base on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. With more than 3/4 of customers registering via mobile devices, it focuses on mobile users and apps for Android and iOS.
- Content Management
- Analytics (Social Media)
- Auto Publishing
- Brand Tracking
- Customer Engagement
- Multi-Account Management
- Multi-User Collaboration
- Posts Scheduling
- Monitoring Social Media
Crowdfire provides one free plan and three premium options for various manage social media accounts needs.
- Free plan – for social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn), ten scheduled posts/social media account, edit picture, article curation, social and advanced analytics (1 day of data), a significant number of picture posts, advertising supported
- Plus plan, 9.99$/month – ten social media accounts, five RSS feeds, 100 planned posts/ account, customize posting schedule, a significant number of picture and video posts, post analytics and social and advanced analytics (data of 30 days)
- Premium plan, 49.99$/month – 25 social accounts, 15 RSS feeds, 100 planned posts/ account, custom posting schedule, multiple images and video posts, competitor analysis (2 competitors per social account), schedule with calendar view, basic, advanced, and post analytics, monitor and respond to mentions, add and manage one profile and team member, timetable in mass
- VIP plan, 99.99$/month – all features, 250 social accounts, 800 scheduled posts/social account, connect 25 RSS feeds, add & manage two profiles and team members (25$/ for an additional profile or team member)